Respect

Hey folks...(as if they r folks who read my blog)hahaha
er,now i wanna talk bout respect..as u all know,most ppl demanded 2 b respected in their life..
Well,the problem is,i do think that respect do cost a portion of bondness among friends,of course..

I do demand respect frm the peeps around me,BUT.There's always a big BUT in everything.right?hehe

My point is,when sum1 respected u too much,there will b a problem..Now,not many people sees this but,I DO SAW IT..haha

For example,my homeboys,i dun even know for what reason they respected me too much.Not that i want to boast bout it but,it do cost fondness among us..hehe Im really close with them btw,but sumting is lacking in there..Take one for example..

Over here,we have quite a violent tradition in which we will pull our friend hair as hard as we can and we will ask them to do whatever we wanted and they will do it no matter how embarassing it is..They will ask u to shake hand wif evry1 who is there n kiss their hand,kneel down on the road,KISS THE ROAD,make dog sounds,make police salute A LOT OF TIMES,read the friday prayer speech n such things.Man,that is really funny...huhu

I WISH THAT SUM1 WUD B RUDE ENUF N DO THAT TO ME OK

Now dun get me wrong,im not going crazy or anything..
But 1 guy started pulling the hair of another person,in a matter of seconds camera will be flashing all over to record it..haha
I know it hurts,but u still can laugh in pain..N when u look at the recording again,you will laugh ur arse off by seeing how ugly u look n ur face xpression while withstanding the pain endured...hahaha

The point is,when ppl respect u too much,they wont play a prank on u,hurt u or anything,so w/out all those thing,there's not much for u 2 laugh at when u r walking down the memory lane..huhhu

K,THATS ALL FOR NOW..CIAO!

0 comments: