Back!

Haha...finals juz finished...But pity sum of my fren who havent finish their papers yet...

This has been a tiring week,sleep for 2 hours only every single day until ysterday...cant u believe i woke up half way from my sleep,thinking bout exam on the next morning?haha thats how powerful the effects of final in ur life..glad its all over alrdy..Now its holiday,but for me,holiday is dull bcoz u wont b going back anywhere,unlike friends from other place,They certainly hav their own hometown to go back to..huhu :(

Will update soon,still havent settle my sleeping debt yet..Promise u,i wont let the sleeping debt bcome a bad debt.,..myahahahahaah!until now,bye!n for my fellow mmu frens,

GUD LUCK GUYS!GIV IT ALL U GOT,THROW THE KITCHEN SINK,KETCHUP BOTTLE,FRYING PANS,GLASS AND PLATES AND WHATEVER U HAV IN UR HAND AT TAT MOMENT..HAHA..

0 comments: